Zack is Here.
Thursday, 28 November 2013 @ 21:24
http://i.imgur.com/02IAERY.gif



JAWAPAN BOLEH DIBERI DALAM BAHASA INGGERIS ATAUPUN BAHASA MELAYU


JUST IF...


1. If I woke up one morning and find myself had switched bodies with someone I know, I will just act like i'll be fine in her/his body.

2. If I have to be an animal, I would choose to be cute kitten because usually people will take care of cute kitten.

3. If I had only 24 hours to live, i will tell the truth to my crush that actually I really hate him.

4. If a classmate asked me for the answer to a question during an exam while the teacher was not looking, I will say "Use your own brain bitches."

5. If the whole world were listening to me, I will ask them to follow my rules.

6. If I am a rich person, I will first thing first must donate some of it to poor people, and second thingy must buy all official EXO merchandises and some unofficial too.

7. If I am an ice cream, I will choose vanilla flavor because I don't know, don't ask me again.

8. If someone's underwear was showing, I will just shut up and close my eyes.

9. If I can change one of the bad habits that I have, I would change my forgetful attitude.

10. If I am a superhero, I would like to be spiderman aka spidergirl.

11. If a film director made a movie of my life, I would like to play as *I don't understand this Q!*

12. If were invited to have a tea with the queen of england, I would say can I use some of your money?

13. If I were the president of the united states, the problem or concern would i work on first is the citizens.

14. If I had to describe myself using three words, it would be 'I AM COOL'.

15. If I could be anybody besides myself, I would be crush but probably vampire because she's girl.




JOM JOIN. HADIAH MENARIK MENANTI ANDA.
© Layout by Zack, inspired by Caye